Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Odd Days: Thanksgiving

The last time I went to Bellingham, I whined about how much I don't like Bellingham. So this time I'm not going to do that. Even though it rained and blew coldness at us the entire time we were there. Even though the casinos STILL ALLOW SMOKING.

But there are excellent reasons to go to Bellingham for Thanksgiving. First, there is:



















Dad's annual martini. And second..


.













Dad's annual phone call to all living family members. And third...























The incomparable Mount Rainier (when you can see it). And finally...

















There is the return to Colorado and its incomparable beauty!
Sappy maybe, but entirely true.

1 comment:

  1. excellent and poetic post! Great pics. I'm glad to see what your dad looks like. You can tell he's a battler. Gorgeous pics of Ranier and Colorado(yours--from a plane? probably not!) Could I use them in a collage?

    Your whole family convening--that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete