When I blogged about blogging a couple of days ago I described some changes I intended to make - more photos, some all-photo posts, no politics or commentary. After thinking more about those things, however, dear readers, I've decided to shake things up, partly because, from my viewpoint, "dear readers" = "empty void". When I mentioned that to Twila, she told me we're not blogging for whomever might be out there, we're blogging for ourselves. So:
1. The "oui" in "oui-sez" now means Twila and Durf only.
2. I'm going to write about politics, drugs, my bowel movements, or whatever else I'm thinking about at the time.
I'm still intending to do some all-photo posts, though.
Hmmmm. I put BMs in the "secret" category.
ReplyDeleteAnd me
ReplyDeleteThat was hyperbole. I usually have nothing to say in that area, anyway. Except for that one last week I told Twila about.
ReplyDelete