Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Odd Days: Welcome to the People's Republic of Boulder

I thought I should report some good news for a change. Our congressional district has been redrawn and we now share representation with the People's Republic of Boulder. Jared Polis, the most liberal politician in Colorado is our representative. I'm feeling so much more at home today!

Polis makes republicans really mad. That's because he's richer than they are and he's a democrat.

Before you say what I think you're going to say, I'll say it. I really should prefer to remain in our old congressional district and be represented by the likes of Marilyn Musgrave (first) and Cory Gardner (now). You know, so that we can bring about change where it's most needed.

Ha! Let me remind you that when Marilyn Musgrave lost her re-election bid, she pouted for two weeks, refusing to concede the election or speak to *anyone*. These aren't the sort of people you reason with. The only hope for change is to join forces with Boulder and shout the idiots down.

Now I'm going to go burn my bra...if I can find it.

1 comment:

  1. Polis is not only rich and a Democrat, he's gay. So "PFFFFBBBBT!" Republicans!

    Now I have to go and help Twila search for that bra.

    ReplyDelete