Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog...

Today is my favorite day of the year - the anniversary of the birth of the person I love more than anything else in the world, the one who made my life complete. Unfortunately, for the second year in a row, we can't be together on this special day. Last year she had a big party in San Francisco and I had to stay in New York, and this year she is in Oakland on an all-female outing (they rejected my application). So I'll say it here:

2 comments:

  1. Let me add a very, very happy birthday wish to a very important person in my life.

    h A p P y B i R t H d A y, T w I l A.

    love, skip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool! I wish it was my birthday every day!

    ReplyDelete