Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Chris Bliss.

Twila and I drove to south Denver yesterday and had an excellent dinner. We then went to the comedy club (I don't remember the name, but it was something like "Comedy Club"). Somehow we managed to end up in the front row - I was resting my feet on the stage. The first three acts varied from :p to :), then Chris Bliss appeared. He was wearing clothes that looked like they were pulled from a dumpster, and he looked a lot older than in his glory days five years ago. But he was hilarious. It didn't hurt that his political leanings are the same as ours - if he had said that Mitch McConnell had just been run over by a steamroller, we would fallen off our chairs laughing. As it was, many times I laughed so hard my eyes watered.

At the end of the show he did one of his famous juggling routines, in which he juggles three tennis balls in time to music. It was amazing.

Chris Bliss

All in all, a great date!

No comments:

Post a Comment