Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Odd Days: Here We Go

Back by popular acclaim (thanks, you two!), I thought it best to reveal what I've been thinking. In truth, I've been searching for purpose. The NYC blog had a purpose, which was to stay in touch with friends and family, all of whose lives revolved around what we were up to in NY, don't you know. And without the blog it would have been virtually impossible to keep in touch. After all we were in the wilds of New York with no phone, no email, no Skype. We were forced to blog.


Once we returned to CO, I feared (with all my heart) that our blog would look much like a series of Facebook posts. You know, the kind that Durf parodied so effectively by posting his toilet breaks. But then I realized I have a lot to say, and Durf is eager to say the opposite. So....


The theme of my posts will be Odd Days in Colorado. That's because my intent is to post on odd days about odd aspects of life in CO. No doubt this will be all encompassing enough that Durf can post whatever random thoughts come to mind, which is what he's been lobbying for.


I don't know if the CO theme is circumscribed enough to make me feel purposeful. If not, I might switch to The Tax Aspects of Retirement Plan Distributions. But if I do that, Durf might not post.


Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I'd go for a little of The Tax Aspects of Retirement Plan Distributions. I just turned 55 and want to retire.
    I'll speak to Merlene and see if there is anything we can write about. I'm sure she can come up with something, she sure has been ranting about the traffic on her commute while I sleep in everyday

    Earl

    ReplyDelete