Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Odd Days: Oops

I love blogging. But I decided to blog on odd days (that's every other day...usually), because then I would have an entire day (more actually) to think about a blog. You know, come up with something really interesting.

So here it is, 8:30 p.m. Almost my bedtime. (I am *not* exaggerating.) Durf and I are sitting on the porch, drinking wine, listening to Fresh Air. I'm feeling a little sleepy. Durf says (casually), "You didn't blog today." I say, equally casually, "I blog on odd days." He says, "Yep." I think about that for a second.

ACK! It's AUGUST 1. Wait, didn't I blog yesterday? Durf says, "Yep." Hmmmmm. I have to think about this. Yesterday was July 31. An odd day. Two odd days in a row. Hmmmm. Something wrong with the system.

Ok, here's the interesting part: Durf told me I failed to blog *before* he told me the House passed the debt ceiling bill. I am so glad Durf has his priorities straight.

1 comment: