Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Odd Days: Money where the mouth is

I'm trying to prove to my sister that there are adventures to be found in the oddest places. So here's a pictorial of our NYE adventure.

WARNING! The following pictures are not for the faint of heart.

Before picture:
















As you can see, the anticipation required a calming cigarette.

In contrast, Durf, the butcher, looks amazingly calm. But why not? These clippers are at home in his hands. Know what I mean?
















But then something took hold of him...
















Hmmmm. Not sure I like that look in his eye...
















Here's the after picture. Sure glad I found another cigarette...and my lucky Broncos t-shirt.

4 comments:

  1. What is that in your mouth a tampon? Gross. Durf looks - well - crazy. You though look wonderful!!! I said it before I will say it again I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tampon? Well, *you* gave it to me in my stocking.
    And...I think I look like Maud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of questioning how lucky the shirt is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one amazing lady - I stand in awe!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete