Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ATW.

April 18, 2011 (accidentally posted to NYC blog)

Today is the official End Of Tax Season. Twila took her final return to the post office; when she came home, she opened the door and yelled, "YAHOO!" Or "GOOGLE", or something. Anyway, we're celebrating with shrimp and Scrabble.

Tomorrow, for our annual After Tax Weekend, we're going to the Stanley Hotel (where Stephen King wrote "The Shining") in Estes Park for a 2-night stay. They play "The Shining" 24 hours a day there, but I don't know if we'll watch it again (as if the place won't be creepy enough). I don't remember the movie, I just remember how scary it was.

While we're in Estes Park I hope to convince Twila to start blogging again, if I survive the hike she has planned for our first day. Tax season is over and we'll be in an interesting place. Our first blog, "He Sez, She Sez" started when we were on vacation in Venice and decided it would be easier to blog than to write letters to everyone. It was really a hoot, at least in our opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment