I wasn't going to blog today because I'm busy getting ready to sell things on eBay - I have to pay for that radio somehow. But I keep seeing bulletins about the government being shut down and that's too annoying to ignore. It isn't that I hate Republicans - I actually have a friend who calls himself that. But the GOP now is acting like adolescent boys whose brains are addled with overdoses of testosterone. They'll fight, they won't back down, and it makes no difference if what they're trying to do makes any sense at all. Then there are the Democrats, who are more like young women - confrontation averse, timid, and desperate to please.
Take a pick.
I pick Democrats, because at least their brains are still working. If only they had balls.
If you give Democrats balls you'll just have more Republicans. It appears you know a lot more about Democrats then young women, though. Some of the "ballsiest" people in Congress are and were young women, Giffords, Wasserman-Schultz, Jordan, Abzug, to name just a few. Pelosi may not be young but she's got more balls then anyone else in Congress.
ReplyDelete