The night before, Kathy & Dan look oh-so-relaxed.
Durf, on the other hand, looks...well...not as relaxed.
Kathy treating a hot spot somewhere before Barr Camp. Still looking relaxed.
Dan at the summit, looking tired. Too tired to muster an exhilarated grin.
Durf comes a little closer. A tired but happy grin. Note that I managed to cut off the part of the sign that says "summit." My brain lacked oxygen, don't you know. BTW, the summit is now at 14,115 feet, but most signs have not yet been updated.
That's Twila doing her caged animal pose. All of us were happy to be on the train after waiting six hours for four seats.
Note there are no pictures of spectacular vistas. My eyes were glued to the trail for reasons I have explained ad infinitum. But I will post a couple of scenery pix that Kathy took. Soon.
Inspiring pics. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDelete