Okay, you guys, get a room, would you?
Twila and I have been brainstorming ("YOU think of something!" "No, YOU think of something!") what kind of blog to create. I noticed, though, that Twila's maxim that a blog needs a post every day was falling through the ginormous cracks, here on oui-sez. So I was thinking about blogging about being a guy wearing earrings - probably not interesting, but at least somewhat unusual.
Then last night I was watching the NFL draft, which is *extremely* interesting if you have no life. The top 5 or so picks in the draft were manly studs with muscles bulging even in their eyeballs, and I don't want to imagine the rest. And they all had a bunch of friends or something with them, their posses. Those guys were 98% or 102% as studly as the draft picks, and possibly a lot meaner.
Well, what I noticed is that at least 75% of those guys had diamond stud earrings. My idea for an unusual post slowly slithered down the drain, and this is what you get.
I was told there would be no getting a room until I returned... Then watch out.
ReplyDeleteWell, with your newly pierced ear, it's clearly time for you to become a part of the NFL draft.
ReplyDelete