Lauren was trying to demonstrate worst case scenarios and tilted the bike far to the right to show Durf that in case of catastrophe, he could simply put his foot down. That was hilarious because Durf was simultaneously demonstrating that he could stay on the bike regardless of how far it tipped, and he kept his feet resolutely attached to the pedals. Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of Durf and the bike in the horizontal position. But soon Lauren and Durf demonstrated the success of Lauren's tutelage.
Then it was my turn. I wanted captain lessons. As you will see in this short video, I started out as stoker so that I could watch Captain Lauren's biomechanics. You will also see/hear that I couldn't stop giving orders even while she was trying to give me instructions!
stoker? Dracula? all I could hear of the conversation was Durf saying "Hey" at the end.
ReplyDelete