They are just wrong.
Don't you remember the elementary school horror of having your panties crawl up your butt? You just *had* to pull them out or you would go nuts. But you had to be really furtive about it. If anybody (especially a boy) saw you yanking on your panties, well, your life was over.
Fortunately we live in the age of technology, so eventually some merciful female (surely) invented a panty that doesn't crawl up.
But then what? Some yahoo invents the thong. Not the thong that goes on your foot, but the thong that crawls up your butt and feels as though its been glued in there.
And why did this yahoo invent the thong? Because he was trying to do away with the other horror of female fashion -- the VPL.
I've been pondering this weighty problem of late. I realize I am not the first, but at least my pondering has led to a solution -- a fashion idea that will surely make me rich. I'm going to bring back the VPL as a fashion statement. The PL on these panties will spell out a message for all to see. Something like: WT R U LKG AT
I think I've got a winner, what do you think?
I THK U KNO
ReplyDeleteHRS LKN @ U, KIDDO
ReplyDeleteI don't see how anyone can stand to wear a thong, but I'm a hyper-sensitive guy.
ReplyDeleteThe Urban dictionary clued me into the acronym VPL. I just knew what P stood for.
From the UD:
Only in two cases is it allowable to have VPL - During Rag Week and severe hemorrhoids.
Known cures for VPL are the G-string, V-string, thong, tanga, T-back and going commando.
- "Damn! Check dat booty!"
- "Nah, man. Can't see it for all that VPL."