Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Odd Days: Dracula Part III

Today Durf and I decided to take Dracula out for a real spin, putting him through his paces while we took turns as captain and stoker.

We reviewed all of Lauren's instructions and pushed off with Durf as captain. The first thing he says is, "I think you're wiggling." "No I'm not," I retorted, whereupon Durf veered toward the steepest downhill in our neighborhood, laughing like Vincent Price. All the way down the hill, I'm shouting, "Slow down!" And still he laughs. We survive somehow and reach the main road. But then the pedal wars begin. "You're pedaling too fast!" he shouts. "No I'm not," I retort. Next thing I know my feet go flying off the pedals and I look this:














More demonic laughter.

Ah but soon it was my turn to be captain. We switched and pushed off without incident. "You're wiggling," I said. "No I'm not," he said. "Quit pedaling so hard," I said. "I'm not," he said.

You get the idea. Next time we're going to ride like this:

1 comment:

  1. funny. I need to search for the original dracula post on why the name.

    ReplyDelete